About Softite Community
We have been serving our members since 1969. SOFTITE COMMUNITY
FEDERAL CREDIT UNION is a not for profit financial institution,
owned by the members of the Credit Union.
HOW TO JOIN
Softite Community Federal Credit
Union’s field of membership
shall be limited to those having the following community common
bond of Belmont, Jefferson and Harrison County, Ohio which shall include:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and
businesses and other legal entities in Belmont, Jefferson
and Harrison County, Ohio.
- Members of record.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants (if eligible).
- Members of the immediate family or household.
If you work for one of the following companies, we can offer
you payroll deduction or direct deposit. This is a convenient
way to save and/or make loan payments with us.
- Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel – Martins Ferry Plant
- Belmont County
- Martins Ferry Schools
- Martins Ferry City
- Bridgeport Schools
- St. Clairsville Schools
- Union Local Schools
- Belco Works
- Paramount Support Services
- Belmont Metropolitan Housing
- Community Action Commission
- Tomorrows Corner’s
- Village of Powhatan
If you are not an employee with one of
the above companies, but your company offers direct deposit. Call
one of our convenient locations for more information on becoming
a member of Softite Community Federal Credit Union.