The simple and convenient share/draft checking account for our members.
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- No per check fees
- 24/7 online and mobile account access
- ATM access (Alliance One)
Courtesy Overdraft Protection
Courtesy Overdraft Protection is a non-contractual overdraft protection service that we offer to our members with eligible share draft (checking) accounts. As long as you maintain your account in good standing, we may cover insufficient fund items up to your approved limit of $500. We will charge our nomal NSF fee of $30 and send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs. You are required to bring your account to positive balance within 30 days.
- Are there other overdraft protection options?
- Yes, we also offer overdraft protection through a link to your share/savings account, which may be less expensive than Courtesy Pay. To learn more, ask us about this plan.
- What if I go over my courtesy overdraft limit?
- If you exceed the Courtesy Overdraft Privilege limit. Any additional items will be returned or declined when presented for authorization or payment.
- What happens if I can't bring my account to a positive balance?
- If your balance remains negative for 30 days, your Courtesy Overdraft Privilege will be suspended or revoked and you risk losing your checking privileges. The service may be reinstated when your account returns to good standing.
- How does Courtesy Overdraft Protection work?
- With Courtesy Overdraft Privilege, if we receive an item that causes the balance in your account to go below zero, as a courtesy, we may pay the item up to $500; including the overdraft fee.